Digital Risks is now Superscript.
Find out more.
In partnership with

Tailored cover for wellbeing professionals

We have designed a range of insurance covers specifically for self-employed allied health professionals, complementary therapists, mental wellbeing professionals and other MindHug practitioners.

Customise your cover

To simplify things, we've categorised our covers into three groups: essential covers, professional covers, and management covers. You'll be guided through these different options during the quotation process.

Essential covers

per month

Essential for all businesses needing protection against bodily injury and lost or damaged property.

Select from:

Professional covers

per month

Protect against risks associated with the professional services you provide and the way you market your business.

Select from:

Management covers

per month

Protect your management and shareholders against the operational risks associated with running a company.

Select from:

Boost your cover from £10.08 per month

Commercial legal protection

Covers compensation awards, professional fees and legal costs associated with a range of legal disputes.

What insurance do I need?

Our insurance policies for self-employed complementary therapists including allied health professionals, mental wellbeing professionals and other MindHug practitioners include a highly specialist healthcare professional insurance as well as the essential covers that help you run your business with confidence, giving you the peace of mind that you are covered while you look after your patients.

Public liability insurance

Regular contact with clients means you’re exposed to a certain element of risk. If you accidentally cause injury or property damage in the course of your work you could face legal claims and demands for compensation. If this happens, public liability insurance will pick up the bill.

Content and equipment insurance

You may also want to cover all the physical equipment you use, from treatment beds to the creams and ointments, or any specialist equipment, as well as portable tools like laptops and smartphones.

Healthcare professional insurance

This specialist cover for wellbeing therapists provides a 3-tiered protection that includes medical malpractice, professional indemnity and public liability insurance - all in one policy. Find out more about this cover.

Terms & Conditions

The 10% discount is available to any MindHug Therapist or affiliate taking out a new business policy with Superscript; it will not be granted in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount, excluding unique referral codes from our Refer-A-Friend programme which can be used in conjunction with the MindHug discount. The 10% discount applies for 1-year only from the inception date of the initial policy.

We insure thousands of innovative businesses

Check out our latest posts

Authorised by the FCA

The FCA supervises UK financial services firms to protect consumers. We are directly authorised and regulated by the FCA and our Firm Reference Number is 656459. These details can be confirmed on the Financial Services Register at or by calling the FCA on 0845 606 1234.