Refer-a-friend terms and conditions
Superscript (Superscript is a trading name of Enro Limited, registered in England and Wales 9265254) is a company whose office is at 180 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB.
We're committed to ensuring that the information we process is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, use or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect it. Anyone processing personal data in our team or on our behalf must do so in accordance with this privacy notice and on the basis that we're satisfied that they can and will adhere to our high standards for data protection and security.
- Program - Superscript Referral program.
- Credit - The reward offered by us under the Program. The value of Credit offered may vary. Credit may be expressed in currency but has no monetary value.
- Referrer - An existing Superscript customer with an active insurance subscription.
- Referee - The person being referred.
- Exclusive Link - A unique URL that identifies each Referrer.
- Qualifying Period - The 90-day period after the subscription start date purchased from Superscript.
- User - Individuals who are accessing or using the Program either as a Referrer or as a Referee and the use of 'User' or 'you' shall be a reference to either or both as the context permits.
Referral program terms and conditions
- Superscript runs offers and promotions under this Program. In some of these, we may offer varying amounts of Credit to Users.
- The current offer amount of Credit for the Referrer under this Program stands at £50.
- The current offer amount of Credit for the Referee under this Program stands at £20.
- The Program is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Superscript and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or the Program.
- This promotion is not available to advised customers.
- This promotion is not available to landlord insurance customers
- Credit may only be used to make payments towards any Insurance Cover Subscription with Superscript, which is subject to eligibility requirements. Users are unable to use Credit to purchase any other product or service.
- Any offer of Superscript Credit may not be used in combination with other offers and discounts which provide the User with Credit or any other benefit. It is at Superscript’ discretion to disregard this requirement.
- Any Credit accumulated by a Referrer will only be granted once the Qualifying Period after the Referee's purchase has ended. Credit will be granted to Referee automatically at the start of subscription.
- If a User ceases to have an active subscription at any time, any unspent Credit will be revoked.
- Superscript may set, alter or remove limits to the total value of Credit a single User can accumulate, or the time period in which Credit can be used. Currently there is no limit.
- Superscript may set a minimum monthly payment, meaning that Credit can only be used towards the portion of payment owed above this minimum amount.
- Credit must be used to make payments when available (i.e. you cannot defer use of Credit to a later date. It is at Superscript’ discretion to disregard this requirement.
- Credit is not withdrawable by the User or transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold.
- Credit cannot be used to pay the excess of any claim.
- Upon termination of the Program or any portion thereof for any reason, or upon cancellation of a User's subscription for any reason, any Credit acquired by the User will be revoked.
- If a User becomes eligible for a refund of monies at any point during their subscription plan, Credit will not be refunded to the User in the form of either money or returned Credit.
- Users are responsible for any tax implications resulting from receiving Credit.
- All Credit advertised on Superscript' website will be subject to this agreement where noted. In addition, the Credit will be subject to any specific or bespoke terms notified to you at the time you register for the Program.
- Referrers must have an existing and active Superscript insurance subscription.
- Referees must not be an existing or previous customer with a business insurance subscription, or be named on any existing business insurance subscription.
- The Referrer and Referee will each receive Credit when the Referee successfully passes the Qualifying Period.
- The Referee agrees that their first name, name of the business, amount of Credit awarded and current status of the policy (i.e. active, pending, cancelled or other relevant states) may be shared with the Referrer.
- The Referee must use the Referrer's Exclusive Link to purchase a subscription from Superscript website.
- Referrals claimed retrospectively are not eligible and will not be rewarded. Superscript is not responsible for failure to issue Rewards resulting from an incorrectly quoted Exclusive Link.
- If the Referee cancels their subscription with Superscript before the Qualifying Period is finished, this will result in the cancellation of the Referrer's Credit and the Referee's Credit.
- Credit will be delivered to the Referrer and the Referee as Credit into their account once the Qualifying Period for the Referee has been completed.
- Exclusive Links should only be used by individuals for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Referrers must make it clear when referring a friend that it is a personal recommendation and that you do not represent Superscript or any Superscript' employee when promoting your Exclusive Link.
- Mass email sharing, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of an Exclusive Link in a manner that can be considered as unsolicited commercial email or "spam" is strictly prohibited.
- Each User must be the genuine sender of any form of the Exclusive link distribution and must comply with applicable regulations. A User who does not comply with these regulations, including anti-spam laws, shall indemnify Superscript against any liabilities, costs and expenses it incurs as a result of such spam.
- Superscript reserves the right to verify Referrers and Referees, and require proof of eligibility.
- Superscript may delay issuing Credit for the purposes of verification. Superscript may also refuse to verify any transaction Superscript deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of this agreement, or believes will impose potential liability on Superscript, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents.
- Any decision by Superscript in regard to whether or not a User is qualified for Credit shall be final and binding.
- Superscript may suspend User accounts and any outstanding Credit at any time should Users be in breach of this agreement.
- If we suspend a User account for any reason, we may refuse to provide the User the right to receive any Credit.
- Superscript may materially alter or suspend the Program at any time for any reason.