3 months free for healthcare professionals terms and conditions
Superscript (Superscript is a trading name of Enro Limited, registered in England and Wales 9265254) is a company whose office is at 180 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB.
We're committed to ensuring that the information we process is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, use or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect it. Anyone processing personal data in our team or on our behalf must do so in accordance with this privacy notice and on the basis that we're satisfied that they can and will adhere to our high standards for data protection and security.
3 months free for healthcare professionals offer - Terms and conditions
- This offer of 3 months free is only valid from 00:00 GMT on 26th January 2021 and ends at 23:59 GMT on 27th February 2021.
- You must have purchased a Superscript policy within the above time period in order for this discount to be activated
- To be eligible, you must have received this email directly from Superscript.
- This offer is for the intended recipient only.
- This offer is only applicable on healthcare professional insurance for self-employed healthcare professionals.
- To redeem, you must follow the promotional instructions on the advert or in the email.
- Your discount will be applied to you month 1, month 2 and month 3 premium only. Thereafter, your monthly premium will increase to the original price per month.
- This offer is available to any healthcare professional taking out a new policy with Superscript; it will not be granted in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount, excluding unique referral codes from our Refer-A-Friend programme which can be used in conjunction with the three months free offer. It is at Superscript’ discretion to disregard this requirement.
- This offer can not be used outside the above stated validity period.
- This discount may be used to make payments towards any Insurance Cover Subscription with Superscript, which is subject to eligibility requirements.