Cricket match and ground tour for two competition terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Entrants must not be an existing client of Enro Limited (trading as Superscript). Promotion opens 20/07/2022 and runs until 20/08/2022. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions (of which instruction form part) and following General terms:
Promoter: The Promoter of this prize draw is Superscript (Superscript is a trading name of Enro Limited, registered in England and Wales 9265254) whose principal place of business is at 180 Borough High St., London, SE1 1LB.
- Prize draw entries are open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- The promotion starts on 20/07/2022 and runs until 20/08/2022.
How to enter:
- Entrants will fill out the form listed on the landing page.
- The winning contestants will receive a voucher for 2 tickets for a 90-minute guided tour of The Kia Oval cricket ground for two; entry to the Club Museum; two match day tickets; sparkling afternoon tea for two overlooking the pitch.
- This experience is available on selected county match dates between April and September. Please check at point of booking.
- The voucher is valid until the 14 July 2023.
Winner Selection and Notification:
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. The first prize winner will be notified by Superscript through e-mail within 3 working days of the draw on 11/08/2022. The second prize winner will be notified by Superscript through e-mail within 3 working days of the draw on 21/08/2022.In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 5 working days of such notification or the prize is otherwise declined, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- Incomplete registrations, will not be accepted. No responsibility can be taken for entries, which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The names of all prize winners may be used in publicity materials. Winners may be required to participate in publicity photography and must be willing to do so with no further recompense.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion at any time due to wholly exceptional circumstance outside its control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the consumer in order to avoid disappointment.
- Prize must be taken as stated and there are no alternatives in either cash or kind in whole or in part. Winners are not allowed to transfer the right to take up the prize to anyone else.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.